Sunday, September 14, 2008

exercise #16 - Zoho writer

I always knew these existed but for some reason I thought they weren't very good quality so I never tried to use online word processors. It's actually really useful and all my misconceptions have been cleared up. This really makes emailing yourself documents so unnecessary.

The only problem I had was doing the embedding thing. I don't know how to publish my documents in my blog. I tried copying and pasting the coding it told me to but ended up with an error which I tried to fix but my HTML kinda sucks. <--! Help me pls <--/>

I love Zoho writer! I also love the feature where you can take your documents offline so you don't loose any work if you're knocked off the internet (grr slingshot >_<)

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

In the comments section of this exercise blog post there are instructions on how to export Zoho documents to your blog. It is easy and very convenient.