Thursday, September 11, 2008

exercise #15

This tool looks like it would be useful if I had a group of websites that I was looking for or as is suggested in the exercises blog, a set of similar online resources that I frequently use to answer homework or reference questions. Generally however I find it easier to just use google.

I created my own search for My Chemical Romance information and images, however it sort of didn't work out because I added their wikipedia page and of course that searches all of wikipedia everytime which is annoying and couldn't work out how to fix it up :( so I joined up and made an account and made a new one. A better one :). I am now on a hunt to find more relevant websites to go in, if i can work how to edit once they are created. Anyone know? ^^

No comments: