Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exercise #2 - my insights

This blog making activity was intense. In order to complete it I overcame many a challenge.

The first of which was deciding upon a name. I chose 'Jan man pan' because man rhymes with Jan and pan rhymes with both Jan AND man. Witty, isn't it?

Secondly, a URL had to be chosen. A URL is very important as it helps potential viewers to find and locate your blog. There were a few options:

- Janmanpan: while this URL is clear and easy to remember, it lacks a certain ‘pizazz’ and is quite boring and repetitive
- Janmanpanchanwichaa: this was by far my favourite URL option. However, it was ruled out due to the fact that it was very long and hard to remember
- Janmanpanchan: this was the URL I decided on because it incorporated factors from both of the aforementioned URLs

Finally, a colour design had to be chosen. I went with green.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations! Your blog has been created and you are on the path to even more challenges!